1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Energy Drinks? What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Sorry, these little wonderful things are the pure sweet nectar of mother earth and they do the job for me.

I like the MONSTER ABSOLUTE ZERO myself. Who else?

Absolutely+Zero2.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011
  2. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

I was hooked on Lost 5-0 but they stop making them :no: I have been on Monster Lo-Carb for about 2 years. I have one every day around 3pm....not addictive at all.
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

I never really got into the energy drinks and since i quit drinking anything with caffinated (im a little on the high strung side already LOL) i really havent tried any. I am however ordering a case of snappy cow to give it a whirl here since they have a no sugar, no caffeine, and everyone says it rocks! so we shall see.
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

Sugar free Red Bull for me, maybe one or two 8oz cans a week.
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Sugar-free Red Bull.
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Arizona Green Tea with ginseng and honey. It works for me haha
  7. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 New Member

If I am going to drink one, its going to be the Coffee Monster but I haven't had one in a while. Those little things are pricey, especially at the gas stations.
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

One diet Coke or Pepsi a day and then iced green tea the rest of the day. I drink a 8oz glass of water when I first get up before I hit the gym and then a glass of water before bed.
  9. TRANNY PRO

TRANNY PRO New Member

Tim Horton's coffee
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Water, beer, or bourbon (neat). The closest I got to energy drinks was a Yager-Bomb. One of those puppies gives me a head ache the next day.