1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Energy Drinks? What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Z71FTW

Z71FTW New Member

Rockstar Recovery lemonade only 10 calories and one gram of sugar per serving and not caffinated it gets the job done!
  2. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

Monster Khaos and assualt and red bull this way
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Monster zero for this guy.b. Don't we w have a monster rep on the site?
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't know..... DSCF8705 (800x600).jpg DSCF9399.jpg DSCF9584.jpg What's Monster????
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

... wasnt i going to get some samples of that stuff? (haha)
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yea I've been sucking down the Monsters lately because their running a promotion the last couple of months 2 for $3, before that Rockstar was running a promotion 4 for $5. Cant wait to see who's next.
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Were you looking at the pictures when you posted that?
  8. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You mean Mclane Company? They service most 7-11's and a ton more convenience and amusement concessions. They are a very large distribution system and getting larger by the day.
  9. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Not really an energy drinker but my son is a rockstar addict. He buys it by the case from a close relation , who also gives him free tshirts and hats. But no 2xl's, go figure.
  10. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I use to drink the Sobe energy drinks. Then they stopped making them because people were growing a third nipple. Just kidding I don’t know why. :rofl:
    So now I drink the 5hr energy shot.