Energy Drinks? What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I drink (unsweetened) iced tea by the gallon ... daily. It's good for you (naturally full of antioxidants) and caffeinated, too.

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well we are in US Foods now and a few other Dist's in the North East from Boston down to Va. Working on going to more areas soon.. Steve I will see what I can do.. I still have not gotten my Shirt... I am glad to see that you got some STIFF of our stuff..:lol:

DSCF9558.jpg DSCF9555.jpg Be on the lookout for our other drinks.. DSCF9563.jpg

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Skip the drinks, send the girl...

4. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I drink Monster Khaos every morning with my breakfast sandwich. It seems the hardest to find in most of the stores here. If thats not available then I drink the original green Monster. I can count on 2 hands how many black coffees with sugar Ive had in my life. Like hot tea but just dont drink it. Will do a capachino in the winter early in the morning to warm up and wake up.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Really, a third nipple? Wonder if I could get a case or two for the wife to drink.

6. I'm not a energy drink person but f I'm really tired before the gym I would have to go with NOS red cherry .. The flavor is just intense

7. Lerch98

Lerch98 New Member

Pabst Blue Ribbon.

8. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

I'm with you Steve, loving the Monster Zero. I loved the original Monster, but when I started losing weight last year (down 80 pounds now), I started watching my caloric intake. I've tried Red Bull, Amp, Full Throttle, NOS, and others...but for my money, I gotta go Monster.

9. medicmatt

medicmatt Member 100 Posts

You can't be from the south if you're drinking unsweetened ice tea. That's just ain't right!

10. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

My favorite is the Monster Rehab ROJO Tea by far. It is sooo good and has helped me more than a few times after a long night