1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Energy Drinks? What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

ROFL! I grew up in NC drinking sweat tea ... but spent 20 years in the midwest. Coming home, I even forgot to order unsweetened tea the first few times -- and rapidly learned I'd better ask for it unless I wanted half a glass of sugar with some tea in it. :)
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

haha, that's a different kind of drink for sure.

Good for you! I'm down 30 lbs myself (just woke up today at 249.6 ... first time in the 240's in a long time) and have found that just cutting down to lower cal foods works the best ... monster zero, coffee w/o heavy cream, more fruits and veggies, more chicken and fish, etc.

I drink it sweetened with splenda, can't afford all that pure sugar anymore. hard on the teeth too.

I just got that yesterday for maybe the 3rd time ever. Pretty good.
  3. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member 100 Posts

4. medicmatt

medicmatt New Member 100 Posts

Ok...well that explains it. Doesn't forgive it, just explains it :great:
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This is also my drink of choice. When not brewed I purchase tejava tea which is the best I have tasted/
  6. Coach24

Sobe is still available in my area. Maybe just the remnants being sold down. Not sure but I used to buy alot of that stuff.
  7. Coach24

8. MCrewsZ71

MCrewsZ71 New Member

I seldom drink energy drinks, but when I do I prefer Rockstar Coconut Water!
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Same here. I usually just drink iced tea. On the rare occasions I drink an energy drink, it's the blue-labeled low-cal Monster.
  10. giorge

giorge New Member 100 Posts

I like my Rockstar recovery Orange.