Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Engine Oil Cooler Housing Leaking

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by bro_hof, Jun 3, 2010.

1. bro_hof

bro_hof New Member

Hello all, replaced the engine oil cooler lines last weekend, got it all buttoned back up and now have a leak at the top of the Engine Oil Cooler housing. Went to the local autozone and ordered a felpro gasket kit for engine oil cooler and it comes with like 7 different gaskets in it along with some small O rings. The housing is only held on with two bolts as far as I can see, anyone ever done this before? Do I really have like 7 gaskets in there to replace or is it just the big round one? Any advice is appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      5.1 KB
      Views:
  2. bro_hof

bro_hof New Member

Struggling to get my signature to show in the thread...its a 96 Burb K1500 4x4 with the 5.7 and 205k miles.