1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Enough with the Rain Already!!!

Discussion in 'TX - North Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by Flatman, Jul 2, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Man, am I the only one who is tired of the wet stuff? I want to wash my truck already!!!!!!:confused:
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had to wash my Trailblazer so I could show the paint scratches to the people coming to evaluate damage after last week's break-in. I'm not letting the wife drive it unless she needs to. :neutral:
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Send the rain up here Flatman. We're received none for weeks now. My grass is almost completely dead.
  4. Flatman

It's in the mail!:shocked:
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I will pay shipping costs. Cuz I'm already spending enough on water bill. :lol:
  6. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Thread Killer Extraordinaire Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

the damn rain down here has been stopping me from getting much of anything done to the truck....plus since my wipers are pretty much non-usable now, it's hard to drive in the rain.....
  7. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It is getting old. I went fishing last year on Lake Grapevine and it was 16 feet below normal. Now it is 17 feet above normal. I live about a mile from lake Lewisville and I haven't seen it this high since moving here in 91.
  8. ChevyFan

FORECAST: RAIN (and lots of it)

We have a 10 day forecast with the next 9 days showing rain.

:neutral:

Last year we were so dry that some local towns called together for people to PFR, pray for rain. Hard to complain becuase it's coming in buckets now. :lol:
  9. Flatman

It worked...just a year later.
  10. ChevyFan

Summer is here!

I miss the rain already. :neutral: