1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Enrich my writing

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Atwood, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Atwood

Atwood New Member

I am a student and have an inclination towards writing; I enjoy writing on current issues. I’m not very internet savvy and look for some help to enrich my writing. Can you guys help?
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

3. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sure we can help you out. We write with bad spelling, misuse of commas, and generally poor enogh gramar to put any English teacher in retiremet faster than usual. So here is what you can do. Read what we write, see the mistakes we make and don't repeat them. Also don't lecture us on what we are doing wrong as we really don't want to hear about it. Other than that, do you drive a GM truck? You can write all about that if you wish. Just try to do it without spel check. Good luck.
  4. Doberman

Doberman New Member

Spel chek.....wats that?...am I misisng a boton on my computer. :glasses: Good advise..oops...advice...:lol:

Cheers!!
  5. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member 100 Posts

Along with the previous point, you may at your leisure, correct any spelling mistakes, put in the correct grammer where need and replace any bad where it's not needed, if you wish. If you really feel spunky you can turn to the Google Search and find/search for artistic writing classes to better enhance your personna, what do you think? I believe though, if you own a GM truck, you can provide some much need support on our site, what about this...........:great:

Jeff(Just pullin' your chain)
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2009