Envoy Got A Major Face Lift!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by GMCErica, Apr 27, 2012.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Hi Everyone

So as most of you know, I have been collecting mods/accessories over the last few months.. Yesterday was INSTALL DAY!! YEAAA!! Check out my blog please... And let me know what you all think... Mods to follow:

Exhaust
    Rims/Tires
    SCT Programmer (needs to be installed)

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/entry.php/2005-Envoy-got-a-major-face-lift#axzz1tIoRUg7N

THANKS EVERYONE!!

"ARE YOU LIFTED?"
  2. 4x4squared

4x4squared New Member

Looks great, E! cant wait to see it all completed... gonna be one badass truck
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member

Somebody's been busy ;)
  4. xsparky

xsparky New Member

Looks great Erica
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

THANKS GUYS!! I think it looks bad-ass... and I love the way it drives too!!
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Look'in Good.....:great: Gotta Pose next to it.... Keep it up...
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

That's probably the best looking Envoy I've seen to this point. I look at Envoys now the same way I do Colorados. On the dealer lot they don't do much for me, then I see someone build them up right and I just say "wow".
  8. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

Awwww.... Thats so nice... I am the only one with a Modded and Lifted Envoy in the city and on this site (I believe)... I really wanted to be different... Thanks for nice compliment :)
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

looking good,,,, whats next you almost have it all finished..... how will you ease the mod bug??....
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

looking good Erica. I dig it. envoys done right are sweet looking.

Alex
  11. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Looks good. Now we need audio on the horns to hear how it sounds. :)
  12. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member

I am actually doing that today! Going to be Loud!! :)

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

The next mods are:

A new Windshield.. (first LOL) My exhaust, Tires and Rims, and my SCT Programmer is on its way.... The Modding Bug has caught me bad Dirty Dog!! LOL all i want to do is mod now... Good thing I am single, I can spend all my money on myself and the truck.. hahaha!!
  13. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member

How's that horn sound I need a new one cuz its full of mud
  14. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Now I see the Grille Sweet..... Look'in good...
  15. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

careful what you say enkei:rofl:

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

E, don't try so hard you already are different and have some assets no one else has. Will you be getting tires to fill those wells?:rofl:
  16. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member

Nice job on the truck. It looks really good. Definitely the best looking envoy I have seen
  17. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Lol I remember that
  18. 07XCSB

07XCSB New Member

That is the only Envoy I've ever liked. Looks sharp.

On a side note, I feel so sorry for yall that have to run front plates. It really breaks up the Vader vibe you got going.
  19. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member

Lookin good E!!