1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Envoy Got A Major Face Lift!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by GMCErica, Apr 27, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hi Everyone

So as most of you know, I have been collecting mods/accessories over the last few months.. Yesterday was INSTALL DAY!! YEAAA!! Check out my blog please... And let me know what you all think... Mods to follow:

Exhaust
    Rims/Tires
    SCT Programmer (needs to be installed)

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/entry.php/2005-Envoy-got-a-major-face-lift#axzz1tIoRUg7N

THANKS EVERYONE!!

"ARE YOU LIFTED?"
  2. 4x4squared

4x4squared Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks great, E! cant wait to see it all completed... gonna be one badass truck
  3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Somebody's been busy ;)
  4. xsparky

xsparky Rockstar

Looks great Erica
  5. GMCErica

THANKS GUYS!! I think it looks bad-ass... and I love the way it drives too!!
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Look'in Good.....:great: Gotta Pose next to it.... Keep it up...
  7. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's probably the best looking Envoy I've seen to this point. I look at Envoys now the same way I do Colorados. On the dealer lot they don't do much for me, then I see someone build them up right and I just say "wow".
  8. GMCErica

Awwww.... Thats so nice... I am the only one with a Modded and Lifted Envoy in the city and on this site (I believe)... I really wanted to be different... Thanks for nice compliment :)
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

looking good,,,, whats next you almost have it all finished..... how will you ease the mod bug??....
  10. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

looking good Erica. I dig it. envoys done right are sweet looking.

Alex