1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Equinox windshield wiper blades [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Equinox Forum (GMC Terrain)' started by jeff618, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff618

jeff618 Member

Went on a mission to find a better rear wiper blade for my Gen-1, 07 Equinox. I found the newer-style 'Trico NeoForm Beam Blade' is the only frameless that comes in 14" (its slightly shorter than the original but don't notice a difference). Also picked up a 24" for the drivers side and 19" for the passenger side. They work great all around and the 14" on the rear didn't clog with ice and stiffen up like the original rear wiper - worked a lot better this winter. They're super quiet and wipe clean and look fantastic. Easy install. Got them online.

Hope this saves others time... :great:
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

LOL! I wish I would have read this earlier, my mom's rear wiper blade on her Aveo just messed up and it is also a 14" blade. We bought a Rain-X one and it sucks, It doesn't sit flat on the window and it streaks more than anything LOL! Thanks again, I will check these out.
  3. jeff618

jeff618 Member

Awesome truck you have there!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.