1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Error code P0141

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by jimbo, Jun 4, 2007.

1. jimbo

jimbo New Member

I have the dreaded 02 Heater Circuit Bank 1 sensor 2 error code. Has anyone know which 02 sensor will fix this. I have a 2000 LT1500 Suburban.
  2. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It is the drivers side exhaust pipe, second O2 sensor down.
  3. jimbo

jimbo New Member

Thanks

Gary, thanks for the info. Does it have a name so I can ask for it at the auto part store? Or is this a dealer item? Easy to change?
  4. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

It's just called an O2 sensor. Tell the parts store which one you need and they should be able to fix you up. They are usually easy to replace if they are not rusted in place. You might try to spray it with some rust buster before you start, but make sure the pipes are cool first.
  5. jimbo

jimbo New Member

Fixed

Thanks for your help. It was a piece of cake. Swapped out the sensor and then had the codes erased. No light? So I think it is fixed!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. fschevy1988

fschevy1988 New Member

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7erz1/id16.html

This web site has dual o2 bypass for only $25 plus shipping. I have used this on my farm rig way cheaper than replacing o2 only works for o2 downstream from cat though. Just sends a signal saying the o2 is working and keeps everything in check