Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Escalade handles came today.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by adampaul1964, Oct 31, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

FedEx came bearing gifts today. I ordered a set of Escalade door handles a few days ago, can't wait to get them on!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Adam.....Those Escalade Door Handles are going to Look Awesome on your Truck!!.....Can hardly wait to see pictures of them on your Truck.

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice! I'm in for pics once installed.

I really want a set of Escalade handles for my truck (like I said before, the avalanche with the plastic cladding got colormatched mirrors and door handles and the ones that weren't covered in plastic could only get black plastic handles and mirror caps). Hopefully next summer the budget will allow that.

4. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 Rockstar 100 Posts

Those handles are going to make your truck shine, I saw a guy the other day on the freeway and I couldn't look away.

5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!

Luvin em a lot! Those are absolutely beautiful, now you'll have the Cadillac bug and have to do a full Escalade front clip to really set them off. Now you get the daunting task of taking all the door panels off, not fun.......not fun at all especially if you have all power stuff.

6. adampaul1964

Cadillac front is not for me, I'm happy with the way the front end looks as it is. I'm not looking forward to the door panel removal, especially since I have 4 of them! There's a pretty good "how to" on here so it shouldn't be too bad. Gonna start on them in the morning.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  7. adampaul1964

Tearing into it already this morning! 1 down 3 to go....

[​IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

All done...I really like the look over the cheap chrome covers that I had before. Installation was a breeze, except for the front door panels, they were a little tricky but the rear doors were a snap, 2 hours overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Adam ....they look great ....much install time ???...I am worried up here in Canada that the cold weather would not make
    chrome door handles last more then three or four years ???...great pics !!!

9. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Adam.....the Escalade Door Handles Look AWESOME!!!.......I'll use your Words.......the Color Matching you have Done is Really Tasteful.

10. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Those look great Adam! I'm jealous. I'll try to be patient while I wait to buy mine....

I wouldn't be too worried about the weather here affecting them. They are the factory parts on Escalades and I'm yet to see any escalade that had the chrome handles in bad condition. I also had the cheap chrome covers (just on the handle itself, not the bucket like Adam had) on my Silverado for a few years and they still looked brand new when I sold that truck. The only thing stopping me from buying the escalade handles for my truck right now is the price.