Escalade handles came today.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by adampaul1964, Oct 31, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just so you know, I only paid $120 for them (on E-Bay) and they are genuine G.M. Accessory parts. As for install time, I think I said previously it only took about 2 hours total. And Mike, soon I'll have my truck looking as good as yours. Here's a few more pics after I just finished cleaning her up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

pmf608---thanks for the info on the 'other' covers ...not sure what I want to do ...I don't know how much more chrome I want. I think
    some decal(s) or pinstripe will offset the top section of my Crew near the Chrome Mirror Caps ( which are only ABS Plastic--so I hope they last )...Brian from Ontario Canada

3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Would you happen to have the name of the seller? I've been watching the only ones that I can find for a couple of months now... they're $270 + $35 to ship them.

4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I found the part number for mine (17801140) and ran a search to include auction descriptions. I came up with 5 results, all from the same seller, and all for $206 per set. When I run a search by paint code, the best price that comes up for a set of 4 is $187 per set from a dealer. Shipping is another $63 though, so its still at that $250 point.