1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Escalade handles came today.

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by adampaul1964, Oct 31, 2011.

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just so you know, I only paid $120 for them (on E-Bay) and they are genuine G.M. Accessory parts. As for install time, I think I said previously it only took about 2 hours total. And Mike, soon I'll have my truck looking as good as yours. Here's a few more pics after I just finished cleaning her up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

pmf608---thanks for the info on the 'other' covers ...not sure what I want to do ...I don't know how much more chrome I want. I think
    some decal(s) or pinstripe will offset the top section of my Crew near the Chrome Mirror Caps ( which are only ABS Plastic--so I hope they last )...Brian from Ontario Canada
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Would you happen to have the name of the seller? I've been watching the only ones that I can find for a couple of months now... they're $270 + $35 to ship them.
  4. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I found the part number for mine (17801140) and ran a search to include auction descriptions. I came up with 5 results, all from the same seller, and all for $206 per set. When I run a search by paint code, the best price that comes up for a set of 4 is $187 per set from a dealer. Shipping is another $63 though, so its still at that $250 point.