Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Escalade Roof Rack Side Rails

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by kthommes, Mar 5, 2013.

1. kthommes

kthommes New Member

Brand new to the site. Was hoping to get some information on part numbers for stock 2012 Escalade EXT or GMC Danali roof rack side rails. I want to install them on my 2012 Avalance LTZ for a slightly different look. Tried searching the site bau camup with nada.

2. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

Have you tried LMC?

They're primarily for Pickup's but What they install on a Suburban or Yukon, or maybe even a Denali Crew Cab might fit.

Worth a thought.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I know a few Avalanche owners that have done that... Very nice 013_13.jpg 012_12.jpg 008_8.jpg 011_11.jpg The first one is a Member from the Avalanche clubs at a show in LI, NY..