1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

european census of GM

Discussion in 'Europe, Middle East and Asia' started by oriol, Oct 2, 2007.

1. oriol

oriol New Member

Hi, what about the idea to make a census of the cars that there are in the forum?
    I have caught the idea from landroverclub spain.

We have a Chevrolet Tahoe '03 5'3L Vortec (in Lleida, next to Barcelona)
  2. DutchTBI

DutchTBI New Member

Tengo un 2001 Tahoe y vivo en Hollanda en el cuidad Zoetermeer.

I don't know what you mean with census??
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  3. oriol

oriol New Member

maybe the translation is Volkszählung or zählung? that means the number of cars that there are in the forum, located in Europe, model and city or region, it's only to have an idea if there are few or so much.
  4. DutchTBI

DutchTBI New Member

okay, Bij the way I'm Dutch ( from The Netherlands) not German. Your translation was in German, but uinsderstand what you mean.But I'm afraid there aren't al lot of european guys on this forum.
  5. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

I think it's a great idea. However DutchTBI is right, you are one among few that are in Europe. BUT! Those numbers are growing. When the GMTruckclub stickers come out, I imagine the number will increase quite a bit.
  6. DutchTBI

DutchTBI New Member

And he's gone again. Apparently only needed someone doing the dirty work for him finding a dealer in Spain to fix his technical problem:frown::frown: Could have been fun having some Spanish people around.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's funny is that he's probably closer in distance to you (Spain to Netherlands) than I am to Patrick (Texas to Rhode Island).
  8. DutchTBI

DutchTBI New Member

Spain is some 900 miles away from me, I go there every summer for the holidays.
  9. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:rofl: I'm 1500 MILES from Arlington Texas! A 24 hr drive non-stop :rofl:
  10. oriol

oriol New Member

Cableguy if you could come with your GMC across the sea you shouldn't go at 60 miles per hour, then instead of 24 hours maybe your should spend 14 hours!!

Last week I went to Austria and Hungary and I saw a GMC Yukon next to Wien and another in Budapest, in this case was a Tahoe XL, I hadn't my camera ready to shot it,