1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

European freedom

Discussion in 'Europe, Middle East and Asia' started by Davandy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Blanpain wants work sentence for smoking parents.

There has to be a smoke prohibition in all of the public places like restaurants and bars , but also in places where children are, like at home and in the car. Says professor emeritus Roger Blanpain known for his crusade for a non-smoking world. He wants that parents whom continue smoking in the presence of their children must be able get work sentences.

They just legalized soft drugs and now this
    so we can smoke a joint but no cigarettes

:surprised:
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No drugs for me...I bet some of you are thinking "ya right", but I do admit to smoking cigarettes. Nasty stinky habit.
    Our Bars have been smoke free for a while now, and it came down not to long ago. No smoking in work vehicles
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sigh. I guess parents who's children live in hawaii should be jailed too becuase those volcano eruptions cause bad stuff to go into the air ... kids breathe that stuff. bad parents! bad! bad!