1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Evening photoshoot

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Today was the last day of summer quarter at school so since I'm now free I decided to go for a quick photoshoot. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tomorrow my LED's should be in for my instrument cluster. It's an 04 so I've got some soldering to do. Weather permitting, I'll have a write up on the 03+ swap.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice Job....Good use of Light..
  3. Cheez

Thanks! I didn't bother bringing any flashes so light was an issue at sunset. I see some noise in a few pictures but overall I'm happy.
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looking good. Hopefully my LEDs will come in tomorrow if not sunday or monday. Those north Louisiana sunsets sure are purty.
  5. Cheez

That was at Mitcham peach orchard. We watched the lightning last night there for a solid hour. What you need the LEDs for?
  6. rileyjr16

Instrument cluster. Lightning has been dericulous here lately. Well "heat" lightning.
  7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I love #2 and #5.. :)
  8. Cheez

I got off work last night at 12:30am and it looked like Zeus was throwing a rave! Good luck with your cluster too.

Thanks!!
  9. rileyjr16

Thats what it was looking like when me and K were coming home from the movies at about 2330. Thanks I'll throw some pictures up when I get them done I hope
  10. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Looks great!!!!...but if it were my truck,id throw some killer grill inserts on to make the truck REALLY stand out!...just saying :great: