1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Evening photoshoot

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Aug 10, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Nice job! You picked a good setting and the truck looks great!

2. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I have plans for that at some point. I like the simplicity of the horizontal billet, I'm just waiting for the right deal.

Thanks!! I really like the way your truck is coming along. The rims are just enough to both break up and blend in with the black. Nicely done!

3. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Cheez you're some kind of photographer man. Those pictures are excellent. And I love your truck man, probably my favorite NBS on the forum. I usually like lifted trucks but the rear shackle with those 20's is badass.

I knew a guy who color matched (white) the chrome crossbar on his grille and it looked awesome. I think something like that would set your truck off better than a typical grille insert. Thats just my 2 cents.

Keep it up bud looks great.

4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks for the kind words! The front end is something I've been debating. Color matching plastics? Grill inserts? So many things to change but no clue what to do... I do plan on color matching the door handles and tailgate latch soon.

5. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I personally would like the grille inserts...i got lucky on my new truck cuz i have color matched everything

6. AMac

Thank you!

A couple more months and I'll be putting the stock wheels back on for the winter. They're not bad looking except when they are dirty :money:

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Why, pray tell?

8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Actually, the guy who color matched his front grille also had grille inserts. It looks pretty sweet IMO. (Minus the blacked out headlights.. just a bit much if you ask me)

Here is a pic:
    tt.jpg

9. AMac

Why what? We've seen snow as early as November and I want to keep the new wheels in good condition. They're not meant to hold up against salt like the stock wheels are, and even those I try to keep salt free as much as possible.

10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That makes no sense. I mean, in winter if you drive it then it gets dirty, so you likely don't drive it -- in which case salt is not relevant and you can keep whatever wheels you like on it, year-round!