1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Evening photoshoot

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Aug 10, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Ya ya I see your point, but I would still like to prevent my new wheels from seeing any salt. Plus in the spring it will be like getting them all over again :)

2. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

That is interesting. I'm not sure I'm feeling all the white though. I like the chrome to add a bit of variance to the white.

3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Cheez man, your truck is lookin good. personally id go for the grille/hood swap from the hd. that would look great i think.

4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I was considering something as simple as a billet insert or doing the 2006 hood and grill swap. I'm not really sure where I would get a 2006 hood and grill though...

5. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Absolutely.I like the white but I also like the chrome. Just making a suggestion man, its your truck and your call.