1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ever Google your name?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by TYMBOM, Feb 13, 2010.

1. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Being bored, I googled myself. Has anyone else before (or now) and surprised what came back? I even tried TYMBOM, there were a few things there too.
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Yeah I've done it and went to google images, and everything I have ever posted picture wise is under there. Also my facebook thing pops up as well, along with the car domain page and that's about it.
  3. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I have - the main result is articles about a famous Australian con artist by the same name. Another thing that a few people have been doing in edmonton is looking your name up in urban dictionary. I wouldn't even bother putting my name into there though. i know what kind of results i would get for 'Peter'
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

If I put my name in "quotes" I get a few genealogy sites, an odd listing or two of people with the same name, and an obituary. The obit was for my dad who died 11 years ago. We share the same name.
  5. KidHauler

KidHauler New Member

I get a story about a angelic looking child with adhd and horns... that's odd.

For real fun, try your name in Zaba Search.

Enjoy!
  6. tigersdl65

tigersdl65 New Member

yes I have aparently my name is anglo-saxon. And it comes from the name of a city that is spelled nothing like my last name but i guess it is similar as they both start with an L.