Everyone just busy?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Curky, Jun 14, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just seem to be a little slow the past couple of days. When I check new threads only a had full pop up. Just wanted to see what is up with everyone.
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know I've been busy the past three weeks - moved, burned a whole weekend last weekend going down to Houston, people at work are on vacation this week so I'm picking up their slack, etc. Because of all that, I don't have much free time or money to work on my truck nor do much else.
  3. donyms

donyms New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I am having mixed feelings about the way Steve just banished Surreal because he didn't like him. I don't know the whole story and don't want to know but I think that was immature of Steve as a site owner to kick someone off because of not liking them. Now if Surreal broke the site rules I could understand but I have not heard about that happening. I am not sure that I will be on here much longer. That is why I haven't been on as much. :grrrrrr:
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

we have a new baby, so I am a little busy in RL.
  5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree with Donyms I have mixed feelings about the whole Surreal thing. I think steve did what he felt was the right thing, but I'm kinda bummed about it. I do intend to stay here on the site tho just need time to get over it. Also I've been busy because of Graduation stuff and end of year senior activities. In two weeks I'll be around a lot more.

Also this time of year always gets slow because its busy for everyone and everyone is getting ready for summer in a month I think everything will pick up.
  6. Curky

That is a busy couple of weeks

I understand what you are saying. I was able to read what was going on the posts. I can see how steve took it, I do. Surreal was just being himself with constructive criticism that's it. I'm not going to say to much because I do not want to be a bad guy nor do I know what happened in PM's. I will miss my buddy too. [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION] DON'T YOU GO TOO!!!:grrrrrr:

:gasp:That is awesome, I did not know. Maybe I did but have no memory and most people know that, LMAO You getting ANY sleep?

I Agree with you completely. I figured about the time of year thing. I have been working on my new toy. I need to get it running before next Sat. I have a major radiator problem, just got in my break pads for it and still waiting on my intake boot to get here (should be today).
  7. donyms

donyms New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congratulations on the new arrival [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] I guess we can let you slide with that. :rofl:
  8. grampy

grampy New Member 100 Posts

I'm not one of the "regulars" here anyway, but as for me - I'm trying to keep a ranch going and this is a VERY busy time of year. That will only get worse once we start putting up hay & that may be tomorrow ! Haying usually means going from 'see to no see' and sometimes even 2 AM baleing ! I read this site and a couple others when I drink my morning coffee or at lunch and may post if something is really of interest. Otherwise, see ya about the middle of august ! KEN
  9. Curky

Good luck with the hey. Hope you have a good season.
  10. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

Been busy... stuff with the kids. Good news though... finally installing some suspension upgrades tomorrow... hopefully I can get them all done.

- - - Updated - - -

Been busy... stuff with the kids. Good news though... finally installing some suspension upgrades tomorrow... hopefully I can get them all done.