Everyone just busy?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Curky, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

AS for me it's a lot of yard work, landscaping stuff, "honey do's" and odd ball catch up on outside stuff after the winter. Trying to stuff it all in between rain and storms. I'm still trying to find time to put my sway bars on that I've had sitting in the garage for more than 2 weeks now.

2. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Been very busy. One of the weekend staff left, so I've been on OT since the beginning of June. Trying to save for a move to the Detroit area. Hopefully there is more security work there then in Grand Rapids. Hope all is well with everyone!

Congrats [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]

3. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I'm at my annual training with my reserve unit right now. So I won't be able to get on here a lot. Probably once or twice a day but that will probably be about it for the next month and a half.

4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

I'll post some this week... I mean to take some while I was working on it but was under the gun to get it finished in a day.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Now that we are about two weeks into calendar summer we should start to see things pick up a little bit and by the end of summer well be back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my shed put up, and just put up a new 70" fan and light in the living room.

6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Sounds like fun.
    Im still working 12-14 hr days and found out this morning Im gonna have to do an emergency remodel job on my master bathroom, had a tile falloff the wall and discovered a 12"x12" wet spot in the wallboard behind it.
    I was gonna remodel in the fall but it wont wait and I dont see the sense in going through all the work involved for a good repair only to have to rip it out in a few months and redo it.

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

OK, guys. I should be back like I was before, no more MIA. The next week will be back and forth but after that..... Went to the doc. yesterday. I still have 5 large fractures that are not healed all the way yet but I'm allowed to drive again. Glad to be back guys.

8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Only thing I see active is that damn parts bot

9. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Glad your healing curky

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[MENTION=53221]Curky[/MENTION] ... How have you been?