Everyone just busy?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Curky, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I been ok. My bone is completely healed now. Still working on my muscles. I got back to work and 2 weeks latter my boss said he was closing the doors. So been looking for work for about a month and a half now. Still no luck. Ill stop in tomorrow and give more info. Thought I would let you know since you tagged me. Thanks of thinking of me and calling me out. I do miss being here so much. Thanks [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION]

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Things can only get better huh? Lol

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Lol, I hope. It can get worse. Not saing it will but we all have some short of issues and there will be someone worse off than you. This is something I always tell myself. I helps me not to feel bad for myself. I always try to look at a positive. Sometimes the negative gets to me but I do my best not to let. Have a great day

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Curky! Good to see you posting, I was wondering how you have been. Keep the positive attitude. I've learned that if you focus on a what's bad today you'll have a bad day. If you focus on what's good today you'll have a good day. And along with that if you focus on the problem the problem grows. If you focus on the answer the answer grows.
    My bottom line is if I'm upright, sober, and sucking air I have HOPE!

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome back.. Now get Posting!! j/k when you are up to it.. As for me I've been working 17 Hr days this week My reg job driving down to Md and Del and Pa then when I get back some deliveries for a seafood Co.. Bed time Nite guys...Gotta be on the road by 11pm