Excessive cab noise campaign

Discussion in 'Ask GM Customer Service' started by almo, Jul 17, 2013.

1. almo

almo New Member

Hello, can anyone please tell me what the most recent campaign is for this issue? I believe the original is TSB 10-08-58-001 and has since been superceded by version B, C, D, etc.?

The reason I am asking here is because the dealership (or customer care for that matter) doesn't acknowledge a problem unless I research and provide proof that such a campaign exists.

I am curious to know how many customers have been insulted by customer service ambassadors, service deptartments, etc. saying they have never heard of this...Yesterday I was told by a cc rep that even though he has my file, vin, etc. he cannot tell me which TSB's have been completed on my truck or what TSB is current. His exact excuse was "Customer care is like a middle man to help you to find the right department to deal with".
    No wonder GM needed a buyout, even the furnace repair shop down the road has an automated phone service that does the same thing, and I didn't have to wait on hold for 15 minutes.

I'm surprised gm hasn't tried to ship the glorified call center to Manilla to save money! Or did they?