Excited to FINALLY find a GM club!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Drake_korthos, May 3, 2011.

1. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

How ya'll doin? Just wanted to say Hi real quick! I come from a GM Family (Patriarch wouldn't have it any other way!), and started off my obsession with my first New vehicle: an '06 Silverado. After MANY miles (20k short of the 100,000 mile club), I was in need of another truck with a little bit more room to her. So far I've had some basic stuff done (intake, exhaust, tonneau, and liner), but am still lookin at addin' more! Currently I'm eyein up Recon to replace all the stock lighting. Also toying with the idea of installing to exhaust header (ceramic coating, of course!), but the prices seem a bit steep and I'm not too sure about gains. Towards the bottom of my "want list" is a possible lift later, although I'm not thinkin more than 3 in. Anyways, Thanks for lettin me go on, and ya'll have a great day!
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

first off, welcome to the club. Im orginally from southern cali, and also lived in vegas a few years
  3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

welcome to the club!
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Welcome (back) to the site, looks like you joined up a while ago. :) Looking forward to your contributions!
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

welcome good sir.

Alex
  6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

yeah, Joined up back when I first moved out to Monterey, Ca. Work kinda got busy (and life happens!). Figured I'd try to start this up again, and take advantage of all the experience this site has to offer for my new project! Thanks again!
  7. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

Welcome to the club.
  8. b-radical

b-radical New Member

welcome, big up killa cali!!!
  9. Welcome back to the club. Save up for long tube headers. Skyjacker makes a nice 3" lift for your truck.
  10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Thanks for the info! Helps me refine the search!
  11. DynaTech, AmericanRacingHeaders and StainLessWorks all make GOOD Quality headers. You don't want to cut corners with headers, you end up with nothing but headaches with cheapo's.
  12. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

LOL I've learned there are few things you can afford to cut corners on, engines aren't one of em! Pretty rough with any equimpent so I'm all for a better quality product over a great deal...findin both is definately the hardest part! course it also could be I'm just too dern lazy to look harder! : D
  13. JonJon617

JonJon617 New Member

Welcome to the Club, good to know someone about 5000 miles aways lol, by the way its always good to hear peoples ideas about what they are going to do to there trucks
  14. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  15. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

I figured talkin in this site with other owners would be a great way to fine tune what I want to do with the truck, and get some good info about parts to avoid places to check out and snags others have had in doing similar mods. Lookin forward to sharing more photo's once I get the Sierra set up a little more with ya'lls help!
  16. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome back Drake
  17. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Thank you! Should have been postin in here sooner, might have gotten a little farther with the Silverado! Alas, the Chevy was traded in for the Sierra and I've been given a fresh start fer the moddin!
  18. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome back to the G M T C !
  19. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome to the Club!!!
  20. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the club!