1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

exhaust decision decision

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by OleBlue93, Jan 18, 2009.

1. OleBlue93

OleBlue93 New Member

hey i have a 93 silverado 2500 light duty i currently have flowtech ceramic coated short tubes 3 inch pipe no cat and glass pack into 5 inch tips the prob is the glass pack is to raspy and pops way loud i want a muffler that is loud and has an aggresive growl to it give me some choices ps its a lt1 long block with tbi
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome!! I have magnaflow but htat may be too quiet for you. I have been hearing more things on hooker aerochambers on some other sites and they are very close to flowmaster with a little more smoother sound, but still loud enough. I have actually heard them on a GM 2.8 and 3.5 V6 and they sound F'n wicked, these cars sound like racecars. If you want a sample sound let me know and I will PM you the links as I cant get them to upload
  3. OleBlue93

OleBlue93 New Member

ya i was looking at those but i never heard them on a truck like mine ill get some pics uploaded of my truck
  4. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm using the Aero turbine muffler on mine w/o resonators and I love the sound. Not too loud, but aggressive just the same.
  5. brownpridex111

brownpridex111 Rockstar 100 Posts

check out gimson exhaust i have it in mu truck i like how it sounds