1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Exhaust for 03 Silverado

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by kgibson181, Jul 7, 2009.

1. kgibson181

kgibson181 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Anybody know a good place to get dual exhaust for around 350 to 400 bucks. My magnaflows took some damage recently and I'm going to be replacing them soon. Thanks anything will help!
  2. kgibson181

Anybody know any good places. Any tips greatly appreciated
  3. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 New Member 100 Posts

Check for parts online. When i went to get a new muffler put on mine i had seen it online for like 90 bucks(on jegs.com) But when i went to the muffler shop they charged me 180 i think. I wasnt going to question them about the online price, but their price was alot better then other muffler shops around town. But i still dont think it should be 90 bucks for a piece of pipe and some welding. But i'd say maybe buy the parts online and just take it to a shop just to get put on.
  4. kgibson181

Thanks yeah i got a local sshop just down the road ill try and find some cheap parts somwhere and then get a price from them. thanks
  5. hmaster77

hmaster77 New Member

i Agree with tdaz just buy the parts online and take it to ur local shop, if u have a mig welder though its really not that hard to do just need that and a torch or pipe bender
  6. kgibson181

I have a friend across the street that has a welder and a torch, and i can weld. How many welds total do you estimate there might be.
  7. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

ebay for mufflers

local shop for the rest.
  8. kgibson181

I was thinking of ebay, but I got cheated over a few years back on there and have been cautioned about buying on ebay. I guess I have no other choice though as im a little low on funds to go torward the truck.

Thanks for all the tips you guys