Exhaust inquiry

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by GMCErica, Dec 31, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey Guys!
    Anyone every heard of the company that makes aftermarket parts called GO RHINO?? http://www.gorhino.com

Saw some exhaust systems on line from them today, they look nice, but I never heard of them.. Just wondering if anyone has, and if you have, what do you think?

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

As in their site they are known for the Push bars and side steps.. I have never seen a Exhust system from them...

Are you looking for a whole system or just the tips?

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  3. GMCErica

Well, over the past few weeks the guys and I have been talking exhausts and systems and stuff.. we narrowed it down to BORLA or FLOWMASTER or MAGNAFLOW and side exhaust, no changing the cat-bac, 2-3" and nice tip. I am still on the fence, I was some noise.. LOL, and I think I will be getting a tune this summer too.. but I don't really know what I want.. too many choices.. So, then I was on our new sponsor website (custom truck parts inc) and they had some tips and stuff from GO RHINO... so i was just inquiring if anyone used them or heard of them. thanks for the input!

4. Enkeiavalanche

all 3 that you talk about above are good.. With some noise... I have the Corsa system No noise in the truck...Had Borla on my last ride...

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Go Rhino makes great pushbars and step bars, this is the first I've seen they do exhaust's.
    If their made anything like their other products they should be good.

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

x2 what tbplus10 said!

I have bought rollbars and bull bars from them, and there quality was very good! They are probably trying to branch out, because not to many people do the rollbar thing anymore.

7. GMCErica

I did some research on them, but I don't know if I am comfortable buying an exhaust from them. But I don't think I could go wrong with a tip.. They look really nice and they are triple nickel chrome over stainless steel, so that is great... corrosion-free, brilliant shine for life... I am still debating on which exhaust system, Borla exhaust I am leaning more towards.. we will see this week, what I pick.. :)

8. Enkeiavalanche

We wait..... :sleep:

9. Falcone

Falcone Rockstar 100 Posts

I just got my magnaflow installed on my truck, very impressed, no drone, the roadnoise/wind noise on the highway is louder then the exhaust in the cab at a cruise. But you still hear it and feel it when you get on'er.

Here's a link to my thread I made with a video with as close as to a side by side of stock vs magnaflow you could get haha.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...aust-installed-OEM-VS-Magnaflow-video-inside.