1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

exhaust manifold casting #s needed!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy S10 Forum (GMC Sonoma)' started by Zipster, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Zipster

Zipster New Member

Hello all.

:sign0144:

I need the casting numbers off of anyone's 2000 - 2002 Chevy S10 Xtreme that has a 2.2 liter Flex Fuel (VIN 5) 4 cylinder engine. My ehaust manifold was replaced with a generic 2.2 manifod and it has no air inlets that the Flex Fuel manifold has and it is not going to pass the Maryland emissions test :grrrrrr: a second time. I did get a 2 year waiver but want to get it corrected, 1, to get rid of the SES indication and 2, to pass the emissions test next time. If someone would be so kind as to look on their Vin 5 flex fueled 2.2 ehanust manifold's casting numbers and email it to me or post it for me, I will make it worth their while some how, as in free detailing samlpes or something along those lines!

Thanks in advance!
  2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome! hopefully someone can chime in and help you out

however we dont have many s10's on here :neutral:

:sign0016: