Exhaust System

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Guamrock, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Guamrock

Guamrock New Member

I have a 2000 Chevy Suburban, and was wondering whats the best Exhaust System for it.:neutral:[​IMG]

2. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Well it depends on how loud you want it. A flowmaster super 40 is pretty mellow with a nice deep tone or your can get a quieter set-up like a flowmaster hushpower. Or go all the way and straight pipe it if u want it real loud. They all add power and sound great, so it mostly depends on how much u wana spend and how loud you want it.

3. Trav

Trav Member

I have a DIDO flowmaster 40 series on my 02 silverado with 4" pipe throughout, love it!

4. lvz2ryd

lvz2ryd Rockstar

Just listen to all the sound bites and you tube movies for the one ya like. Brand just depends how much you wanna spend.

5. lvz2ryd

lvz2ryd Rockstar

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  6. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

i had a magnaflow on my suburban and there was a ton of drone on the highway, I got rid of it and went with a flo-pro muffler, very happy with it. No drone nice rumble at steady speed, not too loud but when you get on it very nice roar

7. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

i agree with the other members here. it all depends on how loud you want your exhaust to sound. flowmaster 40 series are great. if you want it even louder then the flowmaster super 10.

8. Silverado Junkie

Silverado Junkie Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

And if the Super 10 dosnt do it for you, then its time for straight pipes.