Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Explorer Van Company - Conversion Vans [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by ChevyFan, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I ran into some guys selling these vans at the Dallas Auto Show and I was impressed. This was the perfect van to take a trip to grandma's house that's 6 hours away, to take to the lake for a 3 day weekend, or to just go out on a country drive.

I know there are some folks on here with one of these, but once I actually got in one it was a whole nother story!

Attached Files:

2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

very nice. its like a mini rv almost
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah Explorer makes some really decked out vans, and they have some really reasonable rebates on them now that the economy is so bad. The old Mark III vans they used to make were really nice too, to bad they went out of business though. Regency has some really sweet conversion vans too, that was how I found my truck actually was at an RV/Camper show in Cleveland. Regency also does conversions on trucks also which I thought was kind of funny, but the Kodiak that they had their changed my mind and I bought one of their Silverado's! :lol:
  4. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice he Steve maybe something for you ? :glasses:
  5. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Man, that van is done up nicer than my house! I have a Caravan (I know, I know) kind of like it. It's from the early '90's done up by a company called Elk. My grandparents bought it new and gave it to me a few years ago. The pain is trying to find replacements for the interior pieces that either broke or were destroyed by the kids and dog.
  6. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That this is AWESOME, maybe some day when I have a fam
  7. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I was telling my wife about them just yesterday!
    I want one, shipped off to Quigley for 4x4, then back home so I can rip out all that silly leather and get some nice comfy vinyl in there!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.