1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

extang trifecta tonneau cover

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by sweetdawg99, Dec 3, 2008.

1. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

so after owning the extang trifecta tonneau cover for approximately 5 months i must say i am very impressed with the build quality and ease of installation. it has also kept my bed high and dry. removal is quick (<5 minutes) for when you need more access to the bed, and reinstallation is just as easy, no tools needed. The best part was i was able to find a local dealer who sold it to me for 320 bucks, tax included, which is cheaper than what i had found on the web. Highly recommended!
  2. Stouffer

Stouffer Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree. I like mine as well
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Glad to hear ya like it!

I wish I could easily take mine off!
  4. raisor87

raisor87 Rockstar 100 Posts

agreed I've had one for a while and love it still but I do need to condition it soon
  5. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Rockstar 100 Posts

Can someone post pics? I'm pretty new to trucks but I'd like to see how they look on your trucks. Thanks!
  6. raisor87

[​IMG]
    heres a kinda crappy shot
  7. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks that's all I needed to see. So these don't include the covers that actually look like part of the truck i.e. same body color?
  8. raisor87

no you'd have to buy a pricey fiberglass cover if you want to color match it. Actually I take that back I've seen a Ford truck with an ABS plastic cover that was painted I believe it was made my Undercover. No idea on cost of one of those
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Agreed, top is a great performer, so is there warranty. The Titan has it's third one on in two years. Seems the corner by the passenger side had curled and pull from the track. Called, sent them Digital
    photos and they sent us a new top(twice for the same reason). The current one is holding well now.
    The only thing you send back is the serial number paint on the inside of the top, you cut it out and keep the damaged one, they don't want it back,why? Cost of shipping.

Jeff
  10. exceler8

exceler8 Member

I love the extang cover as well. They are well constructed and easy to take on and off. I would strongly recommend the tonneau tonic from extang.