1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Extra-large Club Sticker - Who Wants One?

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, I need to know how many people would want to buy the Xtra-large sticker at 12" wide by roughly 3 3/4" tall.

I'll be placing the order early next week and will have to get some prices, but I'll make it reasonable if I can get enough ordered. It will cost more but I'm not sure how much more.

So, who thinks they want one?
  2. ChevyFan

Ok, I made this it's own thread so it's easier to follow along with ordering. Let's get some names and some folks who want the larger sticker. Sound off!
  3. plumber_rob

plumber_rob New Member 100 Posts

I want one!
  4. ChevyFan

Ok, I put in an order for LIMITED EDITION Extra-Large GMTC decals. I only ordered 15 of them and they are right at 1 foot wide so they are much bigger. They are much bigger and cost more to produce, so I think I'll have to charge $19 for these.

This is a rare opportunity to help us pay for our server space, hard drive space, and other fixed costs and dress up your ride at the same time!

Ok, so let's get the pre-orders going in this thread. I should take delivery later this week and I'll post over photos when I can.
  5. 2Kbowtie

2Kbowtie New Member

Is this still going on?

I would love to get one of these. Please let me know if you still have some.
  6. iPublicEnemy47

iPublicEnemy47 New Member 100 Posts

Got a preview of it...

Ps. I dont have a debit or credit card - I dont believe in them.

Can I send you a Money Order or Hard Cash?
  7. 95_Silverado

95_Silverado New Member

Yes

Yes i want one if you still have some...:great:
  8. Padre

Padre New Member

I want one please.
  9. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i want one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. ChevyFan

I ran out of stickers, need to just find a vendor to handle this so they just process orders and etc.