EXTRA PRIZE - Summer MEGA contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Aug 25, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

NEW RED CAMARO BASEBALL CAP

[​IMG]

Ok, I'll give away a new Camaro cap ($30 value) to one member. There are simple rules. Just go to EACH WEBSITE LISTED FOR EACH SPONSOR OF THE CONTEST and post a message on the end of THIS THREAD with some piece of information about each company. That's it.

At some time this week (It will be THIS week --- BEFORE the end of the contest) I will SEMI-randomly pick a member who has gone to each vendor and posted some fact about that company and their products. I say SEMI-randomly becuase I'm looking not for someone who just cuts and pastes from everyone else, but someone who actually has gone and checked out EACH company who's helping to sponsor this contest.

2009 GMTC Summer MEGA Contest Sponsors

- www.wUnderCarParts.com
    - www.LMCTruck.com
    - www.Superchips.com
    - www.1st-synthetics.com
    - www.knfilters.com

Additional Sponsors (bonus points?)
    - www.sulastic.com
    - www.truckvault.com

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

Need to bump this thread becuase there will likely be 1000 posts today, I want this to get some visibility.
  3. rmagni

rmagni New Member

wunderparts actually does a live search to check inventory.

LMC Truck 1947 to 2006 truck parts that is alot of years covered.

Superchips has been in business 25 years I didn't know we have had computer controlled cars that long.

1st Sytethics I use Amsoil so this is an easy one 25,000 mile oil changes and a guarantee I use and believe in Amsoil!

K&N has sold more than 30 million performance filters since 1969.

Sulastic- sells some interesting rear shackles that they call "Rubber Springs" it is a very interesting product that reduces vibration aids in stability and reduces braking distances sounds pretty cool.

Truckvault- sells a pretty unique product that covers police as well as sportsmen seems like a great way to secure firearms they even have attempted break in videos on the site

Very informative sites this is a great way to get people to check out items that I probably would not have looked at but definitely have some good stuff.
    Robert
  4. ChevyFan

Wow, this is going to be an easy mini-contest unless other folks start to post in here. Lol.
  5. jediracer

jediracer New Member 100 Posts

wUnderparts is located in Michigan and has a 99.8% postive customer feedback

LMC Truck – Claims to be the world’s largest truck parts source for Chevy, GMC and those other wanna be trucks.

Superchips - You can get a free programmer if you want to be a 'guinea pig'. To bad I don't live ie central FL.

1st Sytethics - The founder of AMSOIL, Al Amatuzio, produced the world's first API approved full synthetic motor oil in 1972.

K&N preforms 110 filtration tests and over 1,200 air flows tests in house.

Sulastic has an innovative product I would be interested it trying. It would cost $444.00 for my Colorado. They have downloadible instructions but they only seem to have a spanish version for the Colorado.

Truckvault produces safe organizational solution for vehicles. It was created in the 1980s by Al Chandler and made it's first trade show appearance in 1995.
  6. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wUnderparts - "we put U back in cUstomer service"

LMC truck - "right Parts...Right Price...Right Now"

Superchips - " You don't get 25 years in the business by delivering mediocre products"

1stSynthetics - Provides 13 north american warehouses

K&N - K&N has sold more than 30 million washable/reusable
    performance high-flow air filters since 1969.

Sulastic - Is located at 3422 Condalia Court, San Antonio, TX 78258

Truckvault - Is the worlds leading manufacturer of secure vehicle storage solutions
  7. bvogts25

bvogts25 New Member 100 Posts

wUnderparts has 29 different cat back exhaust systems for my make and model truck (2007 1500 Silverado 5.3L Flex Crew Cab) and the prices are amazing!

LMC Truck’s catalog for the 99-06 Chevy trucks has 124 pages of awesome items to choose from

Superchips has 3 models that would adapt to my vehicle. the prices range from $329.00 to $429.00. The 3 are for different uses such as better gas mileage to better performance.

AMSOIL: a person can start an independent AMSOIL Dealership for under $50!

K&N offers 2 air intakes for a 2008 1500 Silverado with a 6.0L engine. The 63 series (plastic material) says it gives a 17.54 hp boost where the 77 series (metal tube) says it only gives a 12.49 hp boost. Both are good products and would be a nice benefit to a 6.0L engine which has tons of power already

Sulastic won the 2004 Technology Innovation Award from the Applied Innovation Research Director’s Association in Mexico

TruckVault has some of the cleanest organizing systems for vehicles and there are 7 dealers located in Ohio (state I live in)
  8. ChevyFan

I'll pick the winner for the hat tonight. :)
  9. wheatstraw65

wheatstraw65 New Member

Good stuff here

This is some nice stuff and I would love to win some of it.
  10. ChevyFan

Thanks for the FOUR people that jumped on this. (lol, I guess a free hat don't compare to a magnaflow muffler) .

I did a random number generator and it came up with the number that corresponds to BRY2500! C

Congrats on the camaro hat, I'll send you a PM to get your address.