1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Extreme newb question about wheelbase/suspension on silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by BigRed07, Jun 22, 2010.

  1. BigRed07

    BigRed07 New Member

    Sorry if this is completely foolish question but what is it called when the wheels extend outside the frame of the truck. I have a 07 silverado classic and was wondering what it is called/how much it would cost/if it is safe for the truck in general. Thanks for the input fellas!
  2. Cuda1500

    Cuda1500 Member

    if your meaning when the wheels stick out past the fenders that offset, there is a chart on this forum that shows that and about cost it all depends how much offset you want go with the rims
  3. ajarman

    ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    If you are looking for the offset wheel look you can also look into a nice set of wheel spacers if you want to keep the stock wheels. Custom spacers will run about $250-$300.

Share This Page