Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

F Raptor Grille on Sierra 1500?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Fonze, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

WANT!!!!!!

Alex

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What came from the call, Fonze?

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

That would look sweet. Agree with Surrealone on maybe the mesh or more horizontals. Id be cool with all black ("CHEVY").
    Did you photoshop that or something else? Im still trying to figure that photoshop thing out

4. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

No photoshop, just ms paint. I ain't got that fancy stuff.

I tried to add some mesh to the top and bottom, but couldn't get lined up right, so I send out what I had.

Has anyone seen 'killbillet' (sp) in awhile? I think this is right up his alley.

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes open,

5. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Wow i have to get me one. looks like im on the hunt for a custom shop now lol

6. Fonze

Fonze Member

That sounds awesome! I'll try looking into that and see if I can find anything somewhat local.

Wow! That looks sweet bro.
    That is exactly what I am looking for when it comes to lettering and size. But I want a black honeycomb parttern on top and bottom of "SIERRA" with a little space in between the lettering and honeycomb. Just like how the grille in the op looks. It has the space on top and below "FORD".

Pretty cool though and if you could make one sorta like I described, I can use the picture as a reference for when I find someone to make it. :great:

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

All I was able to do was talk to the secretary there. :(
    I asked her if they made custom grilles or custom parts for trucks and vehicles and she just said no. Lol

I am still on the hunt though!

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Let us know if you come across someone who can!! :great:

Where's Xzibit and West Coast Custom's when you need 'em?!?!?! :mad:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  7. darkness-lies-

I sent an email to WCC on behalf of us lol i let you know what they say about it as soon as i get a reply.

8. Fonze

Fonze Member

Haha awesome man! That's a long shot but hopefully they may consider since there are about 5 or 6 of us here who want one! Lol

9. darkness-lies-

I let them know there was many people wanting one.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Also sent an email to uniqueautosport.

10. Fonze

Fonze Member

Sweet man!

If they do take up our request, we would have to have some way for us to tell them what we want exactly. Since some want "CHEVY", some "SIERRA", different style backgrounds (Mesh, Honeycomb, etc).

I think if they do take us up, they are gonna have to contact us individually.

If they don't, then I'm still gonna try them myself! Lol

We'll see though!!!!