1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

F Raptor Grille on Sierra 1500?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Fonze, Jan 20, 2012.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

This was WCC's reply.

We are able to make the grill but we don’t have mass production capabilities. We would build the grill if it was for a build we had here in the shop that required it. We wish you the best in your search for a grill.

Thank you,

Tito Arteaga
    West Coast Customs
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I think killbucket is the guy your referring to, I havent seen him for months but your right this was the type stuff he was always making.
  3. Fonze

Fonze New Member

So they are pretty much sayiing they only do local and people who are willing to drive to them.
    That sucks! I don't see how they can't just ship it either frieght or ups.

Anything from unique yet?

I found an advertisement for custom truck parts here on this site. It was at the top of the page. The website is customtruckpartsinc.com

I'm checking it out now. Hopefully it's something that will work with us!

Actually, nevermind. It's just a truck parts site in Canada. :(
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  4. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member

Nothing from uniqueautosports :grrrrrr:
  5. Fonze

Fonze New Member

:grrrrrr:
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

7. Fonze

Fonze New Member

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION]:
    No, I didn't know carid.com did custom orders? Do they??

But I just sent an email to billetbadges.com to see if they would take up the project.

I'll reply back when I hear from them guys!
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

For whatever reason, I can't get to the second and third page of this thread, which is really irritating because I want to see what came from the call you made. The grille on the raptor is one of the MANY things I love about that truck. Honestly, I don't even consider it a ford. I'd love to get a similar grille made. I'm curious how much it'd be.
  9. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

I have the same problem. I always have to go to the last posters threads and click to it that way. so far cant get it done
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Has anyone else been getting the following error on occasion when they try to jump to the last page of a thread: No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

It seems only certain threads. However, when I post a reply, then it'll take me right to the last page. And that's why I'm posting this here. I want to get to the last page of this thread.

Edit: It seems I already posted the same thing and that's why my post was quoted. Redundancy ftw.