1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

F/S 18" Z71 Alum. Wheels & Tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Classifieds' started by LURCH, Sep 30, 2011.

1. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

I will be taking off and selling my factory 2011 Silverado 1500 Z71 Alum. 18" wheels and Bridgestone Dueler A/T's 265/65/18's with less than 1000 miles, 815 as of today. I have a set of CenterLines and 285/70/17's to put on but a leveling kit will have to be installed so it may take a couple of weeks to get that done.

I am asking $1200.00 plus shipping or am willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet or deliver. You can contact by e-mail or call 423-eight nine five-0244 if you have any question's.

Golf Cart 058.jpg Golf Cart 048.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  2. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Anybody needing wheel's, Bump!!!!!
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

what year is your silverado?
  4. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

2011 sorry I left that out.
  5. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Sat. Bump. Hey guys these are like new, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Wheels, Center caps, Lug nuts, Tires and TPMS ready to put on your truck.
  6. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Sunday Bump!!!!!!
  7. rodeo072003

rodeo072003 New Member

wuld u just sell the wheels
  8. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

I will let you know later today.
  9. jdennis44

jdennis44 Rockstar 100 Posts

I see you said you already have new tires and wheels for them so this is just a stupid shot in the dark but i would trade you my 20" KMC monster and Cooper tires for yours. Or trade and give you a little money. Just a shot in the dark. no biggie if you would rather not.
  10. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

Thanks but I have 17" CenterLines and 285/70/17 LTX MS2's already.