1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Fab tech 6" lift question for avalanche

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by kinson33, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'll Pm you the Avalanche site he is on..

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like that pick in the driver's mirror, Enkei!

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Sorry about the off topic but had to throw this out there. Theres a law here in NY (go figure) that taking that picture is illegal. You will get a DWD. (driving while distracted)
    :rules: You are violating this law if you are eating, texting or talking on phone, putting on make-up, shaving, reading the paper, or probably even singing along with a song on the radio and driving at the same time. Anything that requires the use of one of your hands besides to drive. Maybe soon On-star will be owned by the government (if there not already:lol:) and then they can automatically fine for every violation the vehicle sensors can pick up including the microphones when you swear. That might be interpreted as road rage, another class of fines.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

OnStar won't be monitoring $hit in my truck; I tore it out because I hate big brother! :great:

DwD is some loosey-goosey way to tack on charges/fines for various things people regularly do while driving ... and have done for decades. It's not a safety thing, it's a revenue generator ... just like speed limits. (Study after study has shown people will drive a speed they feel is safe regardless of posted speed limits -- meaning speed limits don't work or promote safety in any way/shape/form.) If you don't admit to a distraction the liklihood of someone knowing you were distracted is very, very low. Exercise your right to remain silent, even if selectively!

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

bigext1.jpg bigext2.jpg By the way it is a EXT.. belongs to a friends brother..

6. kinson33

kinson33 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

That thing is sweeeeet