1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Full Beard

56 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Sideburns only

22 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Goatee

110 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Facial Hair! Who's got it?

Since I'll be without work at the end of this month (i've known since the last week of February) I've only shaved once since then. I mean, why bother if I don't have to go out into the world very often? I've been working from home. The wife doesn't like it, but how often do I get to just have that freedom to get past the one-week scraggly period?
  2. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got the single racing stripe going from down under my bottom lip so i went withGoatee.
  3. bob13

bob13 New Member 1000 Posts

Handlebar

I,m a firefighter so I cannot grow beards but I push it with a handlebar mustache. Not the curly handlebar, mind you, more the goatee minus the hair under the bottom lip. TOO MUCH INFORMATION RIGHT?
  4. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 New Member

depends on my mood. but, i usually have either a full beard or a horse shoe mustache with long sideburns(jawline)
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Goatee/moustache combo.
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nothin, i shave every day or two
  7. Purestang

Purestang New Member

i usually have a goatee or chin strap or a combo of both. depends on how i fee at the beginning of the month
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

I had a full beard for years and after a bout with seboria I shaved. I grew it back this year and had a full 4" to 5" beard until after the first of the year. I'm sure glad I shavd before having to go into the hospital the other day, though.
  9. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

Well, I have a baby face, so I keep a goatee (minus the mustache part) to keep from looking like I'm 18...

Perhaps when I'm older, I'll be clean shaven to look younger, lol
  10. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Used to have a full beard, wife didn't like it. then went to a goatee, the wife didn't like that either so went down to a mustache. Still got no love and now I shave everyday. Never got so much attention from wife, so I keep shaving.