Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Full Beard

56 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Sideburns only

22 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Goatee

110 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Facial Hair! Who's got it?

Since I'll be without work at the end of this month (i've known since the last week of February) I've only shaved once since then. I mean, why bother if I don't have to go out into the world very often? I've been working from home. The wife doesn't like it, but how often do I get to just have that freedom to get past the one-week scraggly period?
  2. ippielb

ippielb New Member

Got the single racing stripe going from down under my bottom lip so i went withGoatee.
  3. bob13

bob13 New Member

Handlebar

I,m a firefighter so I cannot grow beards but I push it with a handlebar mustache. Not the curly handlebar, mind you, more the goatee minus the hair under the bottom lip. TOO MUCH INFORMATION RIGHT?
  4. Badbrad469

Badbrad469 New Member

depends on my mood. but, i usually have either a full beard or a horse shoe mustache with long sideburns(jawline)
  5. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member

Goatee/moustache combo.
  6. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member

nothin, i shave every day or two
  7. Purestang

Purestang New Member

i usually have a goatee or chin strap or a combo of both. depends on how i fee at the beginning of the month
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

I had a full beard for years and after a bout with seboria I shaved. I grew it back this year and had a full 4" to 5" beard until after the first of the year. I'm sure glad I shavd before having to go into the hospital the other day, though.
  9. MWright936

MWright936 New Member

Well, I have a baby face, so I keep a goatee (minus the mustache part) to keep from looking like I'm 18...

Perhaps when I'm older, I'll be clean shaven to look younger, lol
  10. bry2500

bry2500 New Member

Used to have a full beard, wife didn't like it. then went to a goatee, the wife didn't like that either so went down to a mustache. Still got no love and now I shave everyday. Never got so much attention from wife, so I keep shaving.
  11. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member

Normally I have a full beard, but right now the goatee is going on. And yes like a few of you the wife does not like either one.
  12. AZ_Kid

AZ_Kid New Member

I got the sideburn, mustache and goatee combo.
  13. poncho08

poncho08 New Member

If I'm in the sour gas/ h2s filds of norther alberta it baby face and when I'm working in the shop its full beard
  14. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member

I actually don't keep a beard mustache or goatee. But I do let the growth get away from me. For some reason my skin is very sensitive on my face and shaving even every other day is just too much. I end up looking like I have a sunburn on my cheeks and neck. But if I could, I would be clean shaven all the time.
    What I wouldn't pay for something like nair for facial hair. But that stuff is no good for your face.
  15. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member

Shave every other day.

Its not a bad idea to keep the uni-brow in check either...:rofl:

[​IMG]
  16. Davandy

Davandy Moderator

Moustache only, I shave every day :intello:
  17. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Moderator

Moustache all the time, but the beard comes and goes. I'll shave and just let it grow for a couple weeks until I look like a bum and my boss starts making comments. Then I'll shave it and start the process over again. I don't like shaving, so I avoid it at all costs. :rofl: Plus I look like I'm 15 when I'm clean-shaven...
  18. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy New Member

Goatee and stache:)
  19. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

Stay with the full beard in the winter months. Go to the goatee in the spring and throughout the summer just keep the soul patch.
  20. psu7104

psu7104 New Member

Full Beard come winter time and goatee during the warmer months, and must brag that the Lil' lady prefers me to have the facial hair, with out it I look like a freshman in high school