1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Full Beard

56 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Sideburns only

22 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Goatee

110 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

My beard has been a fixture for 27 years. Now new employer wants me to dispose of it. Hmmmmmm, what to do.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Shave it off if you like having a paycheck.

I, by the way, keep a goatee ... always trim and neat.
  3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i grow mine out on the weekends. then shave everyday for work. miss my old jobs were i could go for a week at a time and no one cared.

Alex
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I haven't shaved in 4 months. This is by far the longest I've ever gone. But, I'm in Afghanistan. So I figured it was a perfect opporunity to just let it go for once and see how it goes.
  5. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 Member 100 Posts

That's a must! Amen to that.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Bump bump bump
  7. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

Well I must say I gave up shaving ater the sex change !

Ha ha ha ! Made ya think there for a minute didn't I !

I could post my preference for facial hair tho!..... which is yes please !
  8. Pikey

Pikey Active Member Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I hate shaving with a passion! I have a goatee that I keep trimmed and neat. during the summer I only shave about once a week. For some reason I can't grow a full beard. I have 2 spots that just will not grow hair. I say it is from from wearing a respirator for 8 hours a day for 8 years. The spots are right where the respirator sat.
  9. stackedrs

stackedrs New Member

I retired in January and grew a beard, as I had to be clean shaven at work. It last about three months and then my face started getting itchy so I shaved. I had a rash. So now I stay clean shaven.
  10. ChevyKing

ChevyKing Member

Facial hair is a love-hate with me. I'm semi young so when my beard grows for a week or two, it ends up being patchy with like a bald-spot type thing going on. I like facial hair, but mostly just stubble or very light shade of hair on my face. When I do shave, I have the biggest baby-face ever. It's like I went from young to EVEN younger. I'm talking like 16 year old, lol.