Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.3%
  2. Full Beard

57 vote(s)
    20.4%
  3. Sideburns only

24 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Goatee

111 vote(s)
    39.6%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've had a mustache for 28yrs.
    In the early 80's I grew a beard, but the Navy outlawed them on 1 Jan 1985 so I shaved it off.
    When I retired I grew a goatee for a few months but decided I was to lazy to keep it trimmed so I shaved it off.

2. b8k2jha

b8k2jha Member

Facial Hair

Got the 2 piece goatee going on!! 31 years old and I still cant get the top hooked to the bottom it just looks like mange when I try to let it grow in.

3. iceman68

iceman68 New Member

I went with a goatee for a couple of years....but recently shaved it off for a new look....(the wife got tired of the old look I guess!!!) :lol:

4. bucknasty

bucknasty New Member

LOL!!!! The things we do for women... I have had a full beard for a couple years(I trim when necessary, shave the neck here and there..) I am single and I get it every 4-5 months or so if im lucky! Price a man pays for having what HE wants I guess.

5. ecombe

ecombe New Member

Full shave during the week and take the weekends off. I enjoy the long 3 day weekends. :)

6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, sorry! There is an ad running when this thread is up for the "Goatee Shaver" which looks like a guard that you must bite on and shave around .... lol

7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I can't vote in this one.

8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

LMAO! That's me too. I'm asian though, so I'm lucky I got this. Most of my cousins look like 13 year old boys when they try.

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Here's the look I call "The Longshoreman Look". I guess it's been just over two weeks since my last full shave. Yeah, my moustache doesn't really "connect" down to the rest of it all, I knew a guy who used to draw his in with a black magic marker.

[​IMG]

10. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: let's hope not!