1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Full Beard

56 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Sideburns only

22 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Goatee

110 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've had a mustache for 28yrs.
    In the early 80's I grew a beard, but the Navy outlawed them on 1 Jan 1985 so I shaved it off.
    When I retired I grew a goatee for a few months but decided I was to lazy to keep it trimmed so I shaved it off.
  2. b8k2jha

b8k2jha Member

Facial Hair

Got the 2 piece goatee going on!! 31 years old and I still cant get the top hooked to the bottom it just looks like mange when I try to let it grow in.
  3. iceman68

iceman68 New Member

I went with a goatee for a couple of years....but recently shaved it off for a new look....(the wife got tired of the old look I guess!!!) :lol:
  4. bucknasty

bucknasty New Member

LOL!!!! The things we do for women... I have had a full beard for a couple years(I trim when necessary, shave the neck here and there..) I am single and I get it every 4-5 months or so if im lucky! Price a man pays for having what HE wants I guess.
  5. ecombe

ecombe New Member

Full shave during the week and take the weekends off. I enjoy the long 3 day weekends. :)
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Ok, sorry! There is an ad running when this thread is up for the "Goatee Shaver" which looks like a guard that you must bite on and shave around .... lol
  7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I can't vote in this one.
  8. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

LMAO! That's me too. I'm asian though, so I'm lucky I got this. Most of my cousins look like 13 year old boys when they try.
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Here's the look I call "The Longshoreman Look". I guess it's been just over two weeks since my last full shave. Yeah, my moustache doesn't really "connect" down to the rest of it all, I knew a guy who used to draw his in with a black magic marker.

[​IMG]
  10. MWright936

MWright936 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

:lol: let's hope not!