Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Facial Hair Poll!!!

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Facial Hair - who's got it?

1. Nope - I shave almost every day.

82 vote(s)
    29.6%
  2. Full Beard

56 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. Sideburns only

22 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Goatee

110 vote(s)
    39.7%
  5. Mutton Chops

1 vote(s)
    0.4%
  6. Moustache only

30 vote(s)
    10.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mindi51982

Mindi51982 Rockstar 100 Posts

I can't vote either, but I'll say that a guy with a clean shaved goatee or a 5:00 shadow is pretty hot. :glasses: I'm a sucker for goatees. So if it said which do I prefer, I'd go with a goatee. :money:
  2. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Gotta be clean shaved for work with the gas mask and all, but the wife likes when i get the week off every month and get the full scruff goin
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Wow Steve you look alot different with scruff. Although it also looks like you may have packed on some winter insulation as well since the last time I've seen you.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, I tend to fluctuate up and down maybe 40 lbsl. :neutral:

Clean shaven a couple of years ago
    [​IMG]

Taking the kiddo to the zoo, sporting a chin goatee and sideburns, again maybe two years ago, but after 3 months on Atkins
    [​IMG]

All cleaned up for a job interview maybe the summer of 2007 - the sad thing is that jacket is a 52 Long and it fits pretty snug these days. :-(
    [​IMG]
  5. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I always keep a mustache (except for when I tried to trim it after having a few adult beverages - not a good idea). I don't normally shave on the weekends, so I'm scruffy until Monday. During hunting season, I'll put on a goatee for extra camaflouge :rofl:.
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Shave every day, had the goatee once but the wife said it made me look mean and like Mark McGwire so she wanted it gone!
  7. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

its either clean shaven or full beard just depends how long between drill i have
  8. Silverado SS

Silverado SS Member

Theres no option for peach fuzz. :rofl:
  9. 01 casper

01 casper New Member

The face hair is not me. I want to fell how smooth it is down there!!!:great:
  10. Ridinonacloud

Ridinonacloud Rockstar

I went with full beard because if I don't trim the chin strap it starts to look like I'm growing a chia pet out of my face, hahahaha....