1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

factory radio

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Silverado man, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Silverado man

Silverado man New Member

i have a 2007 silderado lt2 (new body). i was wondering if anyone new if the factory stereo comes with rca cables for hooking up amps? it is not the navagation one just the stock one with xm radio?
    thanks
  2. aggr1103

aggr1103 New Member

I'm with you. I'd like to just find information on the specs of the stock radio as well.
  3. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts

4. identityPRS

identityPRS New Member

thers no outputs back there for sure. your going to have to go with a high-low converter and tap it into the speaker leads. that will give you your outputs. good luck!!
  5. 07Boomer

07Boomer New Member

I just did the install that your talkin bout... I put subs in a 07 NBS CC and I changed the door speakers and amped them too... the line converter WILL work... but I bought the Line out box that you plug in behind the head unit and gives you 2 sets of RCA front and rear... BUT ... the problem that I am having is that the stock HU will FADE all the bass off at half volume or higher... which SUCKS for subs... so I'm still tryin to figure out a way around this... other then changin out the HU... hope this helps..
  6. sweetjones04

sweetjones04 New Member

Did you get this issue resolved??