1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Factory Run Video CoAxial Cable?

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Johnhicklin, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Johnhicklin

Johnhicklin New Member

Hola Chevy Groovers ~

I was rooting around the floor boards of my '06 K2500 Crew Cab (looking loose change to buy a tall boy) and stumbled across a neatly tucked away length of coaxial cable. It is not currently connected to anything. The cable runs down the inside of the center console from fore to aft. I bought this vehicle used, but I am wondering if this might be a factory cable to facilitate installing an after market back seat video system.

Would any of ya'll have any ideas or information on this mysterious cable run? I have been dragging through some online web pages trying to find some information, but I am coming up with nada. I am not familair enough with the late modle Silverado options to know if a video system is an option, but it would be nice to know I can spur onto this cable in the event I try to swallow an upgrade.

Thanks for the input.
    Viva la Chevy, Huey!