1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Factory specs

Discussion in 'Ask GM Customer Service' started by icemncmth, Jun 28, 2011.

1. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

What is the best way to find out how your truck came from the factory?
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

One of the Best Links to see what your Truck came with from the Factory.......is Compnine/9......from what Drivetrain to the Color of your Interior.....it cover's Vehicles from.....1988" and up to present day.......just enter your vehicles Vin # Number,

Link,
    http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

In the glove box there should be a sticker that has all of the RPO codes. there is a site that you can plug them in to decode. Someone else will probably chime in with that site.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Ha looks like mike hit the post reply button before me:great:
  4. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

Funny thing about this site...I ran my vin and it said my truck was rare!... It is a White W/T , don't know how rare that is. :)
  5. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I can also look into this for you. In order to do more research, I will need the VIN for the vehicle. Please feel free to contact me via private message as well. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
  6. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

Done and thanks!