1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

factory towing mirrors

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by lineman143, Oct 25, 2010.

1. lineman143

lineman143 New Member

Im new to this. I have a 2010 chvey 1500 crew cab z71. Just was wondering if anyone had any pics of there truck 1500 with the factory tow mirrors? Was wanting to see what they look like on a 1500 before I pay 400 buck and put them on and dont like them. Thanks
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. No pics, but I personally think they look good on lifted 1500's but not so much on stock 1500's.
  3. Sam_A

Sam_A New Member

Don't have any pics, but welcome to the club!
  4. lineman143

lineman143 New Member

Thanks guys. I guess I got till next summer till I will need them to pull my camper.
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree they look a little better on a truck with bigger tires that match the bigger wheels but I still love the functionality of mine! I have pics but I have an 03 2500. Also I paid $220 for mine! Check out 1Aauto or autoanything.com they have good deals.
  6. lineman143

lineman143 New Member

Those look good on your truck man. I either gotta get some clip on ones or the factory ones. I really not a big fan of something cheezy that just clips on so proly will go with the factory miirors. If there were more around I would proly think they look awesome but have not seen any around here on a 1500. Thanks for the reply.