Fading Window Visors ??

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AMac, Mar 30, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd expect she has to return them ... but I could be wrong.

2. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sometimes companies don't want to pay the shipping fees to return some items...can't hurt to ask!

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Yep, I'm growing up to be one of those customers that will complain over a little scratch.

4. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Happy to know you were satisfied with a replacement set. For some reason we didn't get a notification of this thread sooner so sorry for the delay.
    At EGR we own the entire process from start to finish to ensure a quality product. Unlike some other manufactures that get their products from 3rd party factories in Germany or China!

All of our raw plastic sheets are manufacturer by EGR in Australia using proprietary plastic formulas specifically developed in house by our team of chemist and engineers. Raw sheets then make their way to the good old USA and are manufactured by very best team in the industry.
    Having complete control from beginning to end allows us to offer a lifetime warranty on all of our plastic parts so if anyone has a genuine warranty concern we will address it to the fullest extent.

Just remember guys damages caused by user error or accidents are not considered a defect :rofl:

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Just remember guys damages caused by user error or accidents are not considered a defect :rofl:

Now why can a manufacturer not make up for user error? Would it increase your return rate, especially from us rednecks who do some outrageous things?

Just kidding but good to add the disclaimer.

6. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Thanks! Some of the "warranty" issues I come across are pretty hilarious.