Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

falken tires

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by dshewy14, Jan 27, 2010.

1. dshewy14

dshewy14 Rockstar 100 Posts

Ok so i was planning on getting some toyo open country ats, but today i found out none of my local people can get them right now. so i went tire shoping and i found falken high country ats for about the same price, but what im woundering is are they any count. They talked very highly of them but as i read a couple reviews they arent great, so i was looking to see if any of you'll were running them and how they are. thanks

2. 97BONNESE

97BONNESE New Member

Never used them on a truck but the all-season car tires I've bought on 3 different cars all performed great.

3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

We had some on an old work truck, years back, and they seemed to be OK. Plus it was fun to say "Hey, nice Falken tires!"

4. dshewy14

dshewy14 Rockstar 100 Posts

ok thanks guys