1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fall is almost here ~ Where is time going???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Sep 16, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Geeze, where is all of the time going? Seems like it was just New Years and I blinked and we're in the middle of September already!

400x266_08271352_400x266_09041422_autumn-color-by-month-1.jpg
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Christmas is tomorrow! Did you get all your shopping done????
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Love how Nevada is completely untouched lol.
  4. ChevyFan

Don't get me wrong, we had a pretty mild summer in North Texas ... but it's NOW getting warmer than usual and I'm hoping that we get a nice cold winter.

All of the meterologists in the region say that their early models show that we will have a much colder winter than normal, similar to what we saw in the 1970s across much of the US. IN FACT, must of the polar ice caps have grown back to what they were decades ago and they've grown considerably over the last 12 months.
  5. rileyjr16

Global warming my buttocks. Looks like its gonna be a cold one in Virginia
  6. ChevyFan

THought this was funny ...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...s-about-an-ice-free-arctic-by-2015-nevermind/

7. rileyjr16

Lol this ice free stuff has happened before through earths history. There was a ice age. Then not a ice age. The earth is just in one of these cycles.

Recycling will not save the earth. Like George Carlin said. We are just a bad case of fleas the earth will just flick off like nothing ever happened. So what if the people of the earth aren't here in 1,2,5,15 thousand years. That's way off in time. A plastic bag is not going to hurt the environment and neither will a diesel truck that spits coal.
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thats because the state of Nevada doesnt have any trees with leaves!
    Woohoo snow in Va Bch, time to ride cardboard sleds down mt trashmore.
    Maybe youll get snow for the "Christmas lights at the Boardwalk".
  9. rileyjr16

Haha not going to trashmore anymore. Last time I went someone was trying to take the golf clubs out of my truck. I asked him if he played any golf. He said yeah he was going hit with his clubs. I said oh that's cool. And then informed him that it was my truck and my clubs he was messing with... He insisted he thought my truck with a huge LSU sticker on the back and a maroon tailgate was his. Haven't seen many other trucks matching mine to the last dent around Virginia lately.