1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Fall Members Contest

Discussion in 'Contests & Giveaways' started by ChevyFan, Sep 9, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Ok, we've got some good stuff that came straight from the folks at GM, they've given some GM mugs/coasters to give away ... 10 in all actually! I'm also going to give away some club stickers and a t-shirt or two from the Merch website.

Start posting now! These will be random-posting prizes. We'll pick randomly the posts that are winners and whoever did that post (other rules notwithstanding) will win the prize.

I'm tring to get other prizes lined up as well, good luck! Official rules and information to come soon.
  2. ChevyFan

That's a start! Every post counts (non-spam posts - I determine if it's spam too. :rofl: )
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

so the more posts we post the better the chances???

:glasses:
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Oh Goody! Another contest for some cool stuf! Way to go Steve!
  5. ChevyFan

Yeah, that's right. If there are 5,000 posts made between now and the end of the contest (just a round number I made up and you post 100 messages, then you have a 100/5000 chance or 5% of winning at least one prize. I forget how stats work when we start to break it down to the 10+ prizes that we get, but the most you post the better off you are.

I'm thinking of throwing in a kicker too. A $75 gift card to whoever gets the most active new members through the "referral" system. I'll have to work this out, but it's a great way to say thanks to the folks that help keep the site growing.
  6. black jack

black jack New Member 100 Posts

thats a pretty good idea to get more people to post
  7. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member 100 Posts

Interedting. Have never seen a forum do this before.
  8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

well this is GMTRUCKCLUB, We're better than the rest :great:
  9. ChevyFan

Well, the goal is to find vendors that want to help out the site ... and to help the site grow as well. What better way than to give stuff away? I'll post some photos up sometime soon showing the mugs that we're going to give away. I have a few other things to try to give away too.

All you gotta do is post messages!
  10. jn6967

jn6967 New Member

Well, this is cool! I'm still a newbie but I am gonna post as much as I can!